Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Good Morning!   A friend from my Bible study group had her knee replaced yesterday and we wanted to send her a card to cheer her up and let her know that we were praying for her.  This is what I came up with hope that you'll like it, as I thought it came out pretty well.

 
This is just a simple card with a little embossing with my Cuttlebug.  The stamping is a combination of Verve stamps and Close to My Heart stamps.  The ribbon is the Enchanted ribbon from Creative Memories; it is kind of cool because you can use it as a solid piece or punch out the embossed sections as I did to give it an interesting look.  I just added a gingham background for the ribbon and then added the flower is again from the Enchanted pack with a little added bling!

The inside was again a fairly simple design with just a Verve Sentiment stamp and I used the Creative Memories border maker and wove an embossed piece of the background paper from the front to tie the project together.
 
Certainly hope that Debbie, enjoys this as much as I enjoyed making it for her.  As today is my baby boy's 28th birthday, I should have a birthday card to show you tomorrow.
 
Thanks again for stopping by my blog to take a look at today's project.
 
Have an awesome Wednesday!
 
All my best,
 Donna 

1 comment:

You’re Tweet Background