Saturday, May 18, 2013

Just saw this product and wanted to share it with you!

Good Morning!  Really should be cleaning in my craft room or outside working in my garden before it gets too hot, but I wanted to share this interesting new product that I just saw on Blitzy.

KellyCraft - Laser Square Link to YouTube video

Have you ever been working on a card or scrapbook page and just can't get stuff lined up?  Well, I have more times than I care to admit and then end up having to pull them up and try to realign and have even at times ruined good paper in the process. 

If you are a member of Blitzy  you may already know about it, but if not and you'd like to check it out here is a link to sign up for a free account.   A friend from the Cricut Message board invited me and I am very thankful.

Have a great day!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

You’re Tweet Background