Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy first day of summer and Anniversary to my darling husband!

It's been a busy few weeks, it started out when we were rearranging my craft space and my sweet husband built me a new craft table and then we had my mother in law visiting with us last week, so I haven't been as consistent as I had hoped to be about  posting on my blog.    Here is a card that I made for my husband as we are celebrating our 33rd wedding anniversary today.    I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it for him.




This originally started out from a card that I saw on Splitcoast Stampers and it kind of evolved into an easel card.  Over all I am very pleased with how it came out.     I used the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge for the die cuts and the Cuttlebug for the embossing, not sure where I got the embossing folder, but I love the timepieces!!  The stamping was from various sources as well.

Thanks so much for stopping by to look.

Have a great day!

Donna

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Donna! And now I can't get that dang song out of my head! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful!! Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, your card is simply beautiful. Love how you used the time pieces and the air balloon. Beautiful sentiment, too!!! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - and happy anniversary to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, this is very beautiful! Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna-the anniversary card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

You’re Tweet Background